Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

I had it with my local and I am sure he did nothing but get up and see final score. They said Vegas had some tickets cashed on both sides. That would be tough decision for the bosses.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I got to head out early in the morning and will be busy, so I am not for sure if I will play able to play tomorrow in early action. So I am going to have to play them online tonight, what does everybody like?

  • Author

Everybody is on Boise tonight, I might go the other way for the heck of it.

  • Author

SVP said today that every NFL total has been bet up since they came out Tuesday.

  • Author

First time Indy has been a home dog in a meaniful game in a while. Also Detroit has not been this big a favorite since 1998.

Got under 60 in boise/toledo and Iowa st +3.5 tonight. Kinda think Tennessee getting 9.5 at the swamp is to many points in that game tomorrow.

Got under 60 in boise/toledo and Iowa st +3.5 tonight. Kinda think Tennessee getting 9.5 at the swamp is to many points in that game tomorrow.

 

 

bag_of_money.png

I love Kansas St today and I'm taking N Ill against Wisconsin

Gonna go with the Bengals again.

 

Broncos inactives: CB Bailey, RB Moreno, LB Williams, DT M.Thomas, WR Lloyd, WR Thomas, DE Dumervil

Tomorrow I like WVU and Clemson.

 

Ka Boom!

Didn't lose a game this weekend and had an awesome bachelor party. Not a bad weekend at all.

Didn't lose a game this weekend and had an awesome bachelor party. Not a bad weekend at all.

 

That is a good weekend. I was 1 yard away from having a great weekend bu the receiver from Dallas got caught from behind and I got a push for a productive weekend.

 

Florida opened as an 11 point favorite against UK. It's now up to 18. By gametime it could be 21 or higher. It can't get too high for me to bet them.

  • Author

Who opened it up at 11?

  • Author
Didn't lose a game this weekend and had an awesome bachelor party. Not a bad weekend at all.

That is awesome!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.