Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Lots of action this weekend! It is Christmas time for gamblers! I loved the over for Thursday's NFL game, but it keeps going up. I locked it in at 48 last night. What about UK being 12.5 point favorites?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am likely goin to play the over in the Giants game.

  • Author

KSR saying Cats line is down to 10.5.

Got Oklahoma St -14 tonight, feel like they score a lot of points tonight. Zona's best WR is out, young o-line and I believe they are missing a couple DB's also.

  • Author
Lots of action this weekend! It is Christmas time for gamblers! I loved the over for Thursday's NFL game, but it keeps going up. I locked it in at 48 last night. What about UK being 12.5 point favorites?

Over in GB/NO game is looking great!

Over in GB/NO game is looking great!

 

My friend really liked that over and made some money on it, easy play there.

 

Im taking FIU +3.5 against UL tonight. After cashing my OSU bet last night im 4-1 on the year. Hope I can keep it up throughout the season and make a little coin.

Such a great week so far for me with College football. Im 6-0 on the week and 4-0 today with Bama, Tulsa, TCU, and Stanford. Really hope I can stay somewhat hot for the whole season.

  • Author

I had Utah last night, that was one of the worst beats I can remember in a while.

I had Utah last night, that was one of the worst beats I can remember in a while.

 

Yeah if you were on USC it was a horrible beat. I would have been so sick if I had money on the trojans and that happened.

  • Author

I had Utah +8.5.

 

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- If Southern California's victory in the first game in Pac-12 history is any indication of what's in store, the rest of the country had better not fall asleep before the West Coast games are finished.

 

It might be a good idea to stay up for a few hours after that, too.

 

 

More on ESPN.com

Larry Scott toasted the Pac-12 at the inaugural game between Utah-USC. But while the commissioner says he has no plays to expand, history suggests otherwise, writes Gene Wojciechowski. Story

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Utah didn't come to the Coliseum, didn't join the Pac-12, expecting to be satisfied with being competitive. There are no moral victories, writes Ted Miller. Blog

 

Matt Kalil blocked Utah's 41-yard field goal attempt on the final play and Torin Harris returned it for a touchdown that wasn't counted until two hours after the game ended in USC's 23-14 win Saturday night in this expanded league's wacky debut.

  • Author

SVP is talking this now and how it messsed some books up in Vegas.

  • Author

I am leaning towards the Broncs as well.

I had Utah +8.5.

 

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- If Southern California's victory in the first game in Pac-12 history is any indication of what's in store, the rest of the country had better not fall asleep before the West Coast games are finished.

 

It might be a good idea to stay up for a few hours after that, too.

 

 

More on ESPN.com

Larry Scott toasted the Pac-12 at the inaugural game between Utah-USC. But while the commissioner says he has no plays to expand, history suggests otherwise, writes Gene Wojciechowski. Story

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Utah didn't come to the Coliseum, didn't join the Pac-12, expecting to be satisfied with being competitive. There are no moral victories, writes Ted Miller. Blog

 

Matt Kalil blocked Utah's 41-yard field goal attempt on the final play and Torin Harris returned it for a touchdown that wasn't counted until two hours after the game ended in USC's 23-14 win Saturday night in this expanded league's wacky debut.

 

Ah I see, yeah I heard about this on the herd today. All I knew at the time I posted that was that they took the TD off the board. So I take it wherever you bet put the td back up and you lost. Your right that is a terrible terrible beat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.