Pulaski County at Somerset predictions

The Scribe

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

As my name would imply I am of course picking the Jumpers. That said these two have played very close the last few times they have played and I expect this on to be close as well. Pulaski was really able to pound the ball and run it this past week, with new QB Soph Aaron Smith running for over 140 yards and led the team to close to 500 yds of total offense. Somerset played pretty well but sloppy in a lot of areas, if they clean up the slop then they can win this game. Two games ago these two teams combined for over 100 points in a game that ended around 2 in the morning due to lighting delays, I think this one could be a shoot out as well.

Go Jumpers!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I'd expect nothing less from you TM. You've picked against Somerset almost every week the last 2 years. How has that worked out for you?
Are you for real? Would you mature a little bit. I have given the Jumpers plenty of credit over the years. Solid program. Stop being a little kid.

I'd expect nothing less from you TM. You've picked against Somerset almost every week the last 2 years. How has that worked out for you?

Pretty good in 2009 at Bowling Green and 2010 at Belfry. Two teams they should have destroyed. Two teams with a combined 10 losses or so. How did that work out for you? Must suck always trying to reach Danville status but always coming up short.

Upset?

Pulaski is ranked 6th in AP in 5A

Somerset is ranked 4th in AP 2A

I say upset because Somerset has proven to have the most talent lately along with PC having such a young team. Plus majority of people in the poll feel like Somerset should win.