Boone/Conner predictions

theguru

Who wins?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It will be interesting to see how Boone fares against a team's starting QB. If I understand correctly, SW's starter was on the sideline in a cast. It will be interesting to see Conner's D. Can they stop the Boone offense?

Hopefully, there's a huge crowd in Hebron.

This truly is one of those early season who knows what to expect games. Based on what I have seen of Conner, I lean towards Boone. Conner is young and that always works against you no matter how much talent you have. I see this as a year of growth for Conner. Next year they will be good.

This truly is one of those early season who knows what to expect games. Based on what I have seen of Conner, I lean towards Boone. Conner is young and that always works against you no matter how much talent you have. I see this as a year of growth for Conner. Next year they will be good.

Not sure what you have seen of Conner, but if you saw them against BW, they were missing their LB corp and if you saw them against Holmes, they were missing one of their top playmakers (Mulderink). They are young and I think this team gets better and better as the season progresses. Not sure what to think of the Boone game vs. Southwestern. Game was scoreless at the half with both teams not looking very sharp. Boone was also playing against Southwestern's backup QB. This should be a fun game to watch. May both teams come away injury free.