Preston LeMaster new coach at East Ridge

Help is on the way.

What all have you heard about the kid? They say he is pretty legit but it may just be the new boy syndrome, even happened when I was in school and we got a transfer. Most of these guys are hyped a lot more than they are worthy, Belfry had a kid like that last season, but from everything I've heard the Wolter kid is for real.

What all have you heard about the kid? They say he is pretty legit but it may just be the new boy syndrome, even happened when I was in school and we got a transfer. Most of these guys are hyped a lot more than they are worthy, Belfry had a kid like that last season, but from everything I've heard the Wolter kid is for real.

Wolter is a solid player. He needs a jump shot to be really good, however. He may not be the one to worry the most about.

Wolter is a solid player. He needs a jump shot to be really good, however. He may not be the one to worry the most about.

The little Miller kid that was an 8th grader last year can shoot so I am not really worried about their shooting, especially if they get a guy that can create like Justice was able to do last year.

Like I said don't really know a whole lot about the kid other than just word of mouth stuff. So just a couple questions you may or may not know the answer to for sure, but......

How does Wolter compare to Cam Justice? Have any idea on that? Is he going to be just as good of player, a little better, a little worst? Will he still be able to give as much to the team I guess is what I am trying to say. East Ridge was a good team last year when Justice was healthy, when he was hurt they were an entirely different team. They could have potentially challenged Betsy Lane for the region crown last year had he stayed healthy the entire season. Does Wolter give them that same kind of ability? The ability to make the whole team better just by his presence on the court?

I have heard that he is a sophomore, is that right?

Do you think he will be eligible to play?

Well, it's getting ready to become a complicated situation, IMO. I think it's possible for a magician to pull one rabbit out of a hat and everyone think it's a cool trick. If he pulls, say, 3 rabbits out of the same hat, I think the crowd will wonder what's going on.

If the background situation I've heard about Wolter is true, I think he'll be eligible...unless there are too many red flags.

I've heard mixed reviews about his game. He's a talented kid for sure but one camp says he's a future D1 player. Another camp says, he's a really good player who can't shoot. I personally have not watched him yet, so it's hard for me to say how much talent he has. I'll say this, the guy I trust the most of all who I've talked to, said he is heck of an athlete but will need a jumper to make a huge difference.