Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Cath keeps N.Ky. streak going!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations!!! To the Thoroughbreds, thanks for a great season and for representing Northern Kentucky so well and with Class. (Great Job Fellows and Coach Bob) (302)!!!

:flame:

What streak is kept going for Nky? Two years in a row? Please explain.

I would guess the streak where a NKY team has won a state final. How many years is it, 27? I may be wrong, but thought I heard that on the broadcast tonight.

I would guess the streak where a NKY team has won a state final. How many years is it, 27? I may be wrong, but thought I heard that on the broadcast tonight.

 

That streak was broke sadly back in 2003 when both Beechwood and Highlands got beat in the State Championship games. So the new streak is only 2 right now lol. But we will get it back up that high eventually.

That streak was broke sadly back in 2003 when both Beechwood and Highlands got beat in the State Championship games. So the new streak is only 2 right now lol. But we will get it back up that high eventually.

 

 

The streak people are talking about is actually that at least one Nky team has been in the final ever since 1978. It has nothing to do with them winning it.

Congrats to the Breds! Now all NKY needs is to get the 4A teams up to par with the 4A powerhouses down state! Come on Dixie, Boone, Ryle, Conner,Campbell Co.,etc....Get with the NKY tradition and start winning some championships!

But if I read this right, 26 of the last 27 years a northern Kentucky school has won a State Championship. If that is the case, that's extremely impressive.

But if I read this right, 26 of the last 27 years a northern Kentucky school has won a State Championship. If that is the case, that's extremely impressive.

 

 

Beechwood and Highlands both lost in 95. New Cath lost in 2000. I'm pretty sure they were the only team down there from up here. Beechwood lost in 2002. They were the only Nky team down there as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.