Brad Sizemore to North Laurel

Its official! Brad Sizemore was hired as North Laurels head basketball coach. Assistants will be named later! This has to be a great hire for North, hiring one of the states up and coming coaches and a hometown guy who has had success at building quality youth programs. Sizemore also had a struggling Garrad County team on the up swing before departing.

Its official! Brad Sizemore was hired as North Laurels head basketball coach. Assistants will be named later! This has to be a great hire for North, hiring one of the states up and coming coaches and a hometown guy who has had success at building quality youth programs. Sizemore also had a struggling Garrad County team on the up swing before departing.

I told everyone last week Coach Sizemore would be the next coach at North Laurel. Good Luck Brad.

I certainly hate to see Coach Sizemore leave but I understand completely. Brad is a good coach and a good friend. He was great for Garrard County and he put down a really good foundation that will be built upon for years to come. Best of luck at North Laurel!