Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 2011

Featured Replies

What does Corbin need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Should be a interesting season for Corbin. Glad to be back on the shedule.

They have lost a lot of seniors but Coach Jewell always seems to still have them playing well when it counts. I agree with Commander their schedule is a little different than the years past.

Corbin was young last year they have alot of returning starters.They only had 6 seniors.

Corbin was young last year they have alot of returning starters.They only had 6 seniors.
Corbin and Bell Co. will be the Class of their new Dist. Corbin is always good, so should be a good year.

Does anyone know Corbin's schedule?

GEORGE ROGERS CLARK

KARNS TN

TATES CREEK

DANVILLE

SOUTH LAUREL

WAYNE COUNTY

McCREARY CENTRAL

BELL COUNTY

CASEY COUNTY

HARLAN

Corbin should win 8 games without breaking a sweat.....but the may have to learn how to spell runner-up

Corbin should win 8 games without breaking a sweat.....but the may have to learn how to spell runner-up
I agree and it may be for the long haul because I don't see Bell Co. going away.

Corbin and Bell have always been pretty back and forth through the years. They will have spells where one is better than the other for 2 or 3 years and then it's pretty much back and forth. I have no reason to think that history will change. It will be interesting to see if Bell can sustain life without Dudley. I may be wrong but Bell's only success has been under Hilton, correct? I know they struggled with Greer when Hilton went to Bourbon County. To the best of my knowledge, Bell was by no means a power prior to Hilton.

Corbin and Bell have always been pretty back and forth through the years. They will have spells where one is better than the other for 2 or 3 years and then it's pretty much back and forth. I have no reason to think that history will change. It will be interesting to see if Bell can sustain life without Dudley. I may be wrong but Bell's only success has been under Hilton, correct? I know they struggled with Greer when Hilton went to Bourbon County. To

the best of my knowledge, Bell was by no means a power prior to Hilton.

 

Corbin and Bell will be one of the best games in the moutiains this year. I also remember Bell not as good until Hilton.But Wayne Mills will have Bell playing well.

The Corbin/Bell matchup changes a little this year from what it used to be. In years past, it was normally the 3rd or so week on the schedule, depending on if Corbin or Bell played in a game prior to Corbin's Pigskin Classic. Moving it back to the 8th game means that BOTH teams should be playing their best football, but will also have to watch out for injuries, ect.

Corbin and Bell will be one of the best games in the moutiains this year. I also remember Bell not as good until Hilton.But Wayne Mills will have Bell playing well.

 

The Corbin/Bell matchup changes a little this year from what it used to be. In years past, it was normally the 3rd or so week on the schedule, depending on if Corbin or Bell played in a game prior to Corbin's Pigskin Classic. Moving it back to the 8th game means that BOTH teams should be playing their best football, but will also have to watch out for injuries, ect.
[/i]

 

I agree with the both of you Bell will be fine with Coach Mills he turned a Knox Central program that was really down into a top team. He will keep Bell on top. Can't wait for the Bell Corbin matchup on Log Mtn.

I agree commander their will be seamless transition between Hilton and Mills. Mills is a tremendous coach and class act to boot. He will will have Bell competing for a state title year in and year out.

Football summer pratice has begun.

Whats your thoughts on the senior class this year.

Will they provide leader ship.

And who will be captians this year I know Foley and Howington but who else.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.