Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Does anyone know when Vegas will put out the over/unders on NFL wins? They might be stalling due to the chance that they won't get 16 games in each?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know when Vegas will put out the over/unders on NFL wins? They might be stalling due to the chance that they won't get 16 games in each?

 

I'd say it will be awhile. Number of games, free agents etc. A lot of grey area out there.

  • Author

You are probably right, I am heading out next week and wanted to get some down. But that will give an excuse to go back this summer!

  • Author

An early look at tonight's baseball lines: Yanks first 5 innings, Tampa, Toronto, and you know I got to play my guy Jorge De La Rosa and the Rocks. I will check umpire stats when I get home.

Lost on the under in game 5 of heat and celtics and bounced back last night with the under. May take the under again tonight in OKC/Memphis. The under in elimination games especially games 6 and 7 of the series is usually a great bet and it gets better the longer the playoffs go.

Grizzlies -1.5 is my play tonight, went rather big on it too.

 

:banana:

  • Author

An early look at baseball lines for Monday the 16th: Tampa, Seattle, and Florida.

  • Author

I read where the Mavs are 10-0 ATS in playoffs and also covered their last 4 regular season games. The article had info back to 1990 and that was the longest streak they could find.

I read where the Mavs are 10-0 ATS in playoffs and also covered their last 4 regular season games. The article had info back to 1990 and that was the longest streak they could find.

 

Its true they have covered everything lately. That being said Im going big on OKC +6 tonight and a smaller play on the under of 195.

^Going with the Thunder +6 but over the 194.5.

Got crushed last night and lost both bets, still think the thunder were a good play but westbrook wasnt good and Dirk had the game of his life. Going as big as I ever go on the under tonight, going to try and get my dough back.

I have the Yanks and Reds under, my first action in a while.

Got crushed last night and lost both bets, still think the thunder were a good play but westbrook wasnt good and Dirk had the game of his life. Going as big as I ever go on the under tonight, going to try and get my dough back.

 

21.5 points under the total tonight, they combined for 24 total points in the 4th quarter. After losing my shirt last night I got it back tonight plus a few dollars. Life of a degenerate gambler lol.

I like the under 200 toinght and OKC getting 5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.