Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I like the Reds tonight. I look for them to bounce back. Also, I am betting against Harang again. He is back home pitching, but Pirates are playing some decent ball right now.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

At least I can't lose the Reds game, since it is cancelled! Anybody got anything yet for Derby or Oaks Day?

  • Author

Harang gets roughed up early and Pirates hold on!

  • Author

An early look at today's baseball lines I like rockies with DeLarosa at-135. Reds look a little expensive, but I think they will win. Pirates look like a good dog.

I'm taking Grizz +6 1/2, Braves, Reds, and Heat -5.

  • Author

Dogs are barking heavy in NBA playoffs so far!

So anything special for the Derby anyone? I will have to many plays to post.

I had a losing week last week for the first time since the first weekend of the NCAA tourney, had a great day yesterday tho winning on both the NBA games (got pretty lucky to win that grizzlies game.)

 

Think Im going with Dallas -2 and Bulls -3 today.

  • Author

Just after a quick glance at the baseball lines today, I like Homer and the Reds, under in Phils game (with Holliday and Johnson pitching it might get ultra low), and maybe the A's as a slight dog.

Had the bulls last night, bout time I finally nailed a game in that series. I had the hawks once and the bulls 2 other times in that series and lost all 3. Wasnt looking good after the 3rd quarter but thankfully the bulls dominated the 4th.

  • Author

I had a good night last night, I lost the A's game but after I saw Sam Holbrook from Morehead behind the dish I played the over hard!

  • Author

I am pretty sure it is Greg Gibson's turn behind the plate in A's/Rangers game, take the under.

  • Author
I am pretty sure it is Greg Gibson's turn behind the plate in A's/Rangers game, take the under.

Lucky the weather cancelled this one, as it was 7-0 in the third!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.