Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Updates on Former NKY Players?

Featured Replies

Seeing how the weather's taken over baseball in NKY, :irked: how about some updates on former northern Kentucky kids now playing at the college level? How're they doing?

Luke Maile is having a very succesful sophomore season it looks like.

Luke Maile is having a very succesful sophomore season it looks like.

 

Solid year for his first season as a starter. My guess is Luke would disagree with the "very successful" part of your quote.

 

I did find out he has been selected to play in the Cape Cod League this summer.

I believe he is leading the team in homeruns..

I believe he is leading the team in homeruns..

 

Not sure but I know he had the game-winning HR yesterday against Arkansas.

I believe he is leading the team in homeruns..

 

As well as strikeouts.

Chas Hyde and Thomas Noll are bothing having succesful seasons at The University of Cumberlands.

Cory Farris is hitting .277/11/43 at Cumberland U in TN.

Chas Hyde and Thomas Noll are bothing having succesful seasons at The University of Cumberlands.

 

I heard they are both on the JV squad.

  • Author

How about Isler at UC?

What about Cody Elliot at Ball State?

 

Hitting .305 .

How about Isler at UC?

 

3-1 5.68 2 Saves

12 Ks 19IP

I heard they are both on the JV squad.

 

No, haven't played JV all year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.