Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike ejected from 7v7 Action

Featured Replies

The author says it was a mountain out of an ant hill. The sad thing is I believe there are certain "adults" that are rooting for this kid to fail for what reason I could never imagine. I guess it will some how validate them and make their life better. You know you must be good if you have "haters". I hope Zeke Pike is successful at what ever he chooses to do as I do with all people. I could not imagine rooting for someone to fail as some people seem to do must be a horrible life to live.

The author says it was a mountain out of a ant hill. The sad thing is I believe there are certain "adults" that are rooting for this kid to fail for what reason I could never imagine. I guess it will some how validate them and make their life better. You know you must be good if you have "haters". I hope Zeke Pike is successful at what ever he chooses to do as I do with all people. I could not imagine rooting for someone to fail as some people seem to do must be a horrible life to live.

 

Well said, sir (or ma'am).

Lets hope if any issues are there for Pike he matures and they do not cost him in the future, I am one who prefers a football player be a little chippy, but QB is one you like to be cool and calm. Im rooting for him to be making a difference in the NCAA and off the field with his leadership in the community.

I think we all need to remember we are far from perfect and certainly made our mistakes while we were in high school.

 

I don't want us beating up on any kid here so here is to wishing Zeke the best.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.