Pike ejected from 7v7 Action

The author says it was a mountain out of an ant hill. The sad thing is I believe there are certain "adults" that are rooting for this kid to fail for what reason I could never imagine. I guess it will some how validate them and make their life better. You know you must be good if you have "haters". I hope Zeke Pike is successful at what ever he chooses to do as I do with all people. I could not imagine rooting for someone to fail as some people seem to do must be a horrible life to live.

The author says it was a mountain out of a ant hill. The sad thing is I believe there are certain "adults" that are rooting for this kid to fail for what reason I could never imagine. I guess it will some how validate them and make their life better. You know you must be good if you have "haters". I hope Zeke Pike is successful at what ever he chooses to do as I do with all people. I could not imagine rooting for someone to fail as some people seem to do must be a horrible life to live.

Well said, sir (or ma'am).

Lets hope if any issues are there for Pike he matures and they do not cost him in the future, I am one who prefers a football player be a little chippy, but QB is one you like to be cool and calm. Im rooting for him to be making a difference in the NCAA and off the field with his leadership in the community.