Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County 2011

Featured Replies

What does Whitley County need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the losses to graduation, the best thing you might say is that they still have Jim Black as head coach. He has a knack for bringing talant around and surprising people. The big question is whether he can find enough talant to fill a back field which is empty, and a defensive backfield.

Whitley Co. will struggle, they will be back in a couple years.

Doesnt Whitley have a RB back that was good.

Doesnt Whitley have a RB back that was good.

 

I was thinking the same thing. They had a very good running back last year that should return. I don't think they are going to be as bad as you all let on. We'll see about the second game of the year at Rockcastle how good or bad Whitley is. They have been pretty good the last two years.

WC has a good coaching staff and will be solid as usual. They will have some key losses but some good talent coming up. The coaches will coach up the young up and coming talent to be sure. I think they will have another solid season maybe even a tad bit better if they stay away from a slow start. Should be able to win 6 games or so.

 

Go Col's!

WC has a good coaching staff and will be solid as usual. They will have some key losses but some good talent coming up. The coaches will coach up the young up and coming talent to be sure. I think they will have another solid season maybe even a tad bit better if they stay away from a slow start. Should be able to win 6 games or so.

 

Go Col's!

 

I think they will finish 3 or 4, maybe, in the dist.

CELL they just need to stay away from a slow start again. Schedule seems to be a little more favorable this year. We peaked pretty nice at the end of the year. Good playoff win on the road at Southwestern back to earth the next week. These coaches know how to win and get it done. They got to continue to get the kids to buy in, they are slowly but surely.

I think Whitley Co. has a great Staff. I just feel that Dist will be real tough especially the top 2 teams Harlan Co. and Letcher Central should be loded.

Harlan County will win the district , second place is up for grabs between the other teams imo.

Whitley is down on talent but as many has said have a good coaching staff and should be able to compete somewhat. Harlan Co. will be heads and shoulders above the rest in the district.

Whitley is down on talent but as many has said have a good coaching staff and should be able to compete somewhat. Harlan Co. will be heads and shoulders above the rest in the district.

 

:thumb:

Whitley is down on talent but as many has said have a good coaching staff and should be able to compete somewhat. Harlan Co. will be heads and shoulders above the rest in the district.

I won't argue Harlan is tough and will always be as long as Coach Lark is there. I think Whitley will be a little more of surprise than people think. That is why we play the games.

I won't argue Harlan is tough and will always be as long as Coach Lark is there. I think Whitley will be a little more of surprise than people think. That is why we play the games.

 

The only suprise will be if Whitley Beats Harlan. Whitley will be able to play with everyone else in the Dist. Just don't see that many wins.

I won't argue Harlan is tough and will always be as long as Coach Lark is there. I think Whitley will be a little more of surprise than people think. That is why we play the games.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.