Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connecticut 69 Cincinnati 58

Featured Replies

Cuse would certainly be in that mix, but overall it is tough to say at this point. Going to be another year similar to this one it would seem. A lot of really solid teams, but not the sure fire 1st Round NBA types that change big games.

 

UC returns their top 4 scorers, but the depth provided by the SR class will be replaced by talented but untested rookies.

 

UConn has had freshman and sophomores step up big, but how will they do without Kemba.

 

UL should be strong, but Pitino isn't one to showcase freshman, so again the depth will be in question.

 

Lavin will have a roster with 1 returning player that mattered, and he faded to nothing over the last 6 weeks.

 

Pitt will be built for regular season success, but we know how that has gone in March.

 

Just a million questions and not many answers when looking at the league next year...

 

Honestly, right now, I see Syracuse as the best team & probably UC next (I'm not counting Pitt because I never count Pitt). I think UL will miss Knowles next year more than they missed all those departed seniors this year (though I do like Buckles & his talent). UCONN definitely has talent, but I'm skeptical as to what they'll be w/o Kemba.

 

So I'm thinking Syracuse/UC presents the best matchup right now. But of course, it is just March...

I would love to see UC and UK have a game each year with each other.

 

If UK dropped IU, I'd be in favor of this. If not, I don't want another rivalry game.

I'd like it too, but at the same time, I like UK playing in the Garden every other year or so. Especially if next year's team shapes up to be the kind I imagine, I want UK in the Garden against one of the Big East's best. Who do you see being the top 2-3 teams from the conference next season?

 

Mark you calendar for Nov. 15th. UK/KU and Duke/Michigan St. in the Garden for a great double header. Would really like to see UC come down to Rupp, I think they owe us a visit, or perhaps put the game at the US Bank. Would be a fun game.

  • Author
Mark you calendar for Nov. 15th. UK/KU and Duke/Michigan St. in the Garden for a great double header. Would really like to see UC come down to Rupp, I think they owe us a visit, or perhaps put the game at the US Bank. Would be a fun game.

 

If they play it has to be at either Rupp or 5/3. I hate neutral site games.

Mark you calendar for Nov. 15th. UK/KU and Duke/Michigan St. in the Garden for a great double header. Would really like to see UC come down to Rupp, I think they owe us a visit, or perhaps put the game at the US Bank. Would be a fun game.

 

I knew UK was playing Kansas, but didn't know it was in the Garden. Thanks for the info!

If UK dropped IU, I'd be in favor of this. If not, I don't want another rivalry game.

 

At this point I would drop IU in a second for UC.

At this point I would drop IU in a second for UC.

 

Definitely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.