Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKy Ninth Region Baseball Rosters

Featured Replies

Shumate, Stein, Fagel and Maile.

 

]

 

Surely you meant Severson and not Stein, right?

  • Author
Surely you meant Severson and not Stein, right?

 

Aw gee Clyde, their you go and spoil everything :sssh: :lol:

I was trying to give the HC, and Beechwood fans something to think about. :D

 

Yes Severson!

 

As I told you in another post, he is the young man who I think will have a huge breakout season on the hump this year and at the plate. He IMO is going to be a better all around ball player than his older brother and that is a huge compliment I am giving that young man!



Covington Catholic




2011



Varsity Baseball Roster


Blue White Name Class Bats Throws
1 1 Reese, Brady 11 R R
4 27 Shumate, Adam 12 R R
6
Ward, Brandon 10 R R
9 2 Grosser, Jack 12 R R
11 22 Lankheit, Jake 11 L R
15
Mader, Charlie 11 R R
16 23 Hoffer, Jordan 12 R R
24 32 Best, Michael 11 R R
25
Tomlin, James 11 R R
29 29 Schneider, Eric 11 L L
31
Fagel, Brain 11 L L
32 7 Severson, Corey 11 L R
34 13 Maile, Ben 11 L L
36 36 Tom, Arnzen 11 R R
38 44 Helmann, Michael 12 R R
39
Robinson, Joe 11 R R
40 40 Stein, Seattle 11 R R
42
Rolf, Matt 11 R R
47 47 Lonnaman, Ken 12 R R
48 48 Nienaber, Jake 12 R R





Head Coach - Bill Krumpelbeck

Coach - Tom Eckerle


Coach - John Michels

Coach - Ray Daines

Managers - Jake Vogt - Nate Zembrodt


I don't have all the white numbers for all of the players yet!

 

Holy cow!!!! With all those Juniors, next year is shaping up nicely. Kind of rivals the squad that was essembled for the 2009 season. This year will not be too shabey either. Who are the "sponsors" this year for "plays of the game"?

TOG - is CCH the only school that has players were different numbers on the road vs at home?

  • Author
TOG - is CCH the only school that has players were different numbers on the road vs at home?

 

Have seen a player or two from other teams but yes CovCath is the only one that I know of to such a large extent. My guess is it has to do with the parents buying the blue jersey in their frosh years and the white jersey they get later with their number is either taken or the white jersey is to big or small.

 

I was over at CovCath last Saturday watching a practice game between the varsity and after the game Coach Eck was up in the press box trying to straighten up. He called me up and showed me the front of a Jersey from back in my years at CovCath and ask me my number, when I told him #10 he smiled and handed me the Jersey. Indeed it was my Jersey from back in my Junior and Senior year at CovCath. Can't tell you how much that old, smelly, Jersey meant to me and when I started to return it, he told me it was mine to keep. :cry::thumb:

 

Thanks again Coach Eck!

 

I can only guess that the last person to wear that Jersey had to be a Freshmen, as it was taken in quite a bit (size 38 jersey) and no it doesn't fit anymore, even after the Boss took the stitching out!

 

My wife and daughter want to have the jersey framed as a gift to me. I couldn't ask for a nicer present!

2011 RYLE RAIDERS

 

2 Caleb Lonkard SR

3 Daniel Etscheid SR

4 Conner Hempel SR

5 Bryan Comora JR

6 Mitch Lawson JR

7 Matt Gorbandt SR

8 Brent Truitt SR

9 Brian Ernst JR

10 Leiff Clarkson JR

12 Kyle Jefferds JR

13 Mark Downs JR

15 Marshall Long JR

16 Jake Steinle SR

17 Nick Pomfrey JR

18 Mason Lehmkuhl JR

19 Evan Winchester JR

22 Tyler O'Bryan SR

24 Matt Isler SR

 

http://www.eteamz.com/ryleraidersbaseball/

TOG - is CCH the only school that has players were different numbers on the road vs at home?

 

For all of the grammatical error threads we've been a part of I'm a bit shocked that you blew this one, Clyde.

Simon Kenton 2011

 

1 Chad Lawrence © C, P, UTIL Sr. 6-0 170

3 Vic Newberry INF, P, UTIL So. 5-9 150

4 Tyler Wilke OF Jr. 5-11 160

5 Brandon Capps INF, P Sr. 5-8 175

6 Ryan Mullen SS, P Jr. 6-2 160

7 Mike O'hara OF Sr. 5-9 170

10 Michael Mundy C, INF, P Fr. 6-0 165

11 Alex Forehan P, INF Jr. 5-10 150

12 Ben Bridges INF Sr. 6-0 160

13 Grant Wassom INF, C Fr. 5-8 150

14 Tyler Smith 3B, C Fr. 5-10 170

15 Andrew Adams P, OF So. 5-10 165

18 Josh Berger P, OF, 3B Jr. 5-10 175

19 Brad Franzen P, 1B So. 165

20 Cody Hill C, 3B Jr. 5-8 150

21 Alex Smith OF Jr. 5-10 165

25 Kyle Hurley OF So. 5-11 175

31 Bryan Waibel © P, 1B Sr. 5-11 215

Simon Kenton 2011

 

1 Chad Lawrence © C, P, UTIL Sr. 6-0 170

3 Vic Newberry INF, P, UTIL So. 5-9 150

4 Tyler Wilke OF Jr. 5-11 160

5 Brandon Capps INF, P Sr. 5-8 175

6 Ryan Mullen SS, P Jr. 6-2 160

7 Mike O'hara OF Sr. 5-9 170

10 Michael Mundy C, INF, P Fr. 6-0 165

11 Alex Forehan P, INF Jr. 5-10 150

12 Ben Bridges INF Sr. 6-0 160

13 Grant Wassom INF, C Fr. 5-8 150

14 Tyler Smith 3B, C Fr. 5-10 170

15 Andrew Adams P, OF So. 5-10 165

18 Josh Berger P, OF, 3B Jr. 5-10 175

19 Brad Franzen P, 1B So. 165

20 Cody Hill C, 3B Jr. 5-8 150

21 Alex Smith OF Jr. 5-10 165

25 Kyle Hurley OF So. 5-11 175

31 Bryan Waibel © P, 1B Sr. 5-11 215

 

Good to see SK back in the ninth! jk

For all of the grammatical error threads we've been a part of I'm a bit shocked that you blew this one, Clyde.

 

I fully deserve that. No question.

 

I'm crushed.

  • Author
Holy cow!!!! With all those Juniors, next year is shaping up nicely. Kind of rivals the squad that was essembled for the 2009 season. This year will not be too shabey either. Who are the "sponsors" this year for "plays of the game"?

 

If I can get to the games and that unfortunately is in question at the moment due to some new work related duties, it will be the same as in the past. My employer has been great over the years but I have some new duties coming up that for the sake of my family, I just can't turn down.....I think it will turn out that I can still attend but I won't know for sure until later next week. Understand I hope it works out but the additional duties are just something that I can't turn down.

I fully deserve that. No question.

 

I'm crushed.

 

It happens lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.