Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK-Princeton Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team fouls 5-0 in favor of UK. Watch for that to even out very soon.

 

I see no reason for it to even out. UK is long enough that they shouldn't have to foul. They really shouldn't put themselves in positions to foul, either. They're bigger, stronger, and faster.

  • Author
On the bright side, Knight is completely playing his way out of a lottery pick this year.

 

Agree. If he can't score against Princeton I don't think he's ready to face the Celtics.

Jones with a BIG three. That's what I like to see.

^ But he can't seem to stop Hummer. How is he going to stop Chris Bosh and Kevin Garnett?

Another blown call.

 

I replayed it. Hard to tell whose foot it hit.

Ian Eagle getting overly pumped about a block out of bounds.

I replayed it. Hard to tell whose foot it hit.

 

As did I. Second look it was very close. It hit Miller's foot but may have hit the Princeton's guys leg after. The angle wasn't good enough to tell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.