Newport Central Catholic- Villa Madonna Predictions 3/1

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting this game along with the entire 9th region tournament from the Bank of Kentucky Center. Just go to the front page of the website, TriStateInternetSportsRadio.com and click the player on the right side of the page. We will only have audio coverage of the torunament due to the Bank Of Kentucky Center.

Anyone care to weigh in on tonight's 1st game? On paper it looks like a true David and Goliath matchup. Will it play out any differently?

I predict that unless the NC bus breaks down that tennis and track will start next week....c'mon Shock! ha ha

:sssh: This maybe the best gameplan for Villa. Send a few players over to NCC to sabotage the bus. Better yet, a few parents could take out the driver and one of them take his place and take the team to BOK arena via the scenic route. LOL.

Honestly I always believe any team has a chance. Villa will have to play great defense and rebound. No second chance points. And if they do that well. the biggest obstacle will be taking care of the ball. if they do that then they have a slim chance of pulling it off. Thats why the call them upsets. Oh yeah then NCC will have to put in less than their best effort. Good luck to both teams.

With all due respect, this is the second straight year Villa has made the Regional. This is a proud group of girls who are just happy to be in the house. Kudos to coach Shields and the entire Villa team. I for one am proud of them after losing a large group of seniors from last years regional contender.

I agree with what you are saying panda. Villa should be proud of their accomplishments over the last few years. Like I said before anyone has a chance ("Hoosiers"). For the girls sake I hope they don't feel the way you stated ("just happy to be in the house"). If they are they will get run out of the house. I know you have a close connection with the girls at Villa and root for them second only to ND, but their task is a very big one but not impossible.