Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 59 Lincoln County 53

Featured Replies

I never heard. How is Coffman? She got hurt right at the end of the game.

I heard she was walking on it at school today. Not sure what that means, I guess we will have to wait 'til Friday to see how she is.

I heard she practiced yesterday. Of course as we all know "practicing" could mean shooting some free throws but not cutting on the knee any.

I hope she is ok and gets to play at full speed.

ACL.

 

Out for rest of season??

So does this mean SW makes the finals?

So does this mean SW makes the finals?

 

Only if they beat Casey County.

It appears so.

 

Reb

Well I hate that. She is a senior if I recall. Tough way to end a career.

We are not gloating about here in RC. Just tough all the way around.

Reb

Well I hate that. She is a senior if I recall. Tough way to end a career.

We are not gloating about here in RC. Just tough all the way around.

 

I think the last game we saw with Casey you had FOUR girls with their knees wrapped up and that didn't include Coffman.

Wow, what a year.

Casey 64, SW 60...so to answer the earlier question. No, SW will not be in the finals.

I think the last game we saw with Casey you had FOUR girls with their knees wrapped up and that didn't include Coffman.

Wow, what a year.

 

Thanks for the kind words....I guess we will see you tomorrow night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.