Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi 68 Alabama 63

Featured Replies

I agree that Bama needs a couple more wins and proably one in the SEC tourney. One never knows about the sellection commitie though. I saw one tournament/conference teams in projection that had 6 SEC teams making the tournament. The teams weren't listed but I would think that Bama would be amoung them.

Fla, U.K.,U.T.,Vandy,UGA and Bama would be my guess if there are six. Anyway, I hope KT's and AL's Criimson Tide rolls in.

  • Author

 

I agree with the first one being a foul...I hope they didn't call the second one a foul because that looks like a sure steal.

I agree with the first one being a foul...I hope they didn't call the second one a foul because that looks like a sure steal.

 

The second one to me his hand is coming down over his wrist. Either way though it was an extremely physical game.

At one time we shot 27% late in the 2nd half, you get what you deserve.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.