Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will the bone chilling temperatures.......

Featured Replies

do to your team Friday night? I think running teams have a definite advantage.

The waeather man out west is calling for clear and cold so I am thinking it will warm up, they never seem to get the forecast right

do to your team Friday night? I think running teams have a definite advantage.

 

Well I think that will make the Russell/Belfry game dead even. :D

 

For those that don't know these teams. It's run, run, run some more. And if that fails they may throw one to mix it up. Then run, run, and run some more.

Once game time starts, very little. You stay fairly warm once you get going, though they don't call it toting the "rock" for nothing.

do to your team Friday night? I think running teams have a definite advantage.
I believe you are right and if any sites get a little wind, with the cold temperatures...catching a football will be bonus, in the passing game, punts and kickoffs. Extra-points are no longer assumed, with these cold/windy conditions.

 

Whoever puts the ball on the ground the least, will have an advantage in the games.

I dont think this is cold enough for a big effect on recievers. Kickers on the other hand that do nothing other than kick may be impacted

My experience tells me that Makers Mark does in fact tend to warm things up, and get you thru the night.

My experience tells me that Makers Mark does in fact tend to warm things up, and get you thru the night.

As long as you're not on my chain crew... :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.