Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County's Keith Thielemann NT

Featured Replies

Thanks for the link uk#1fan. A lot of information that I did not know. A good kid that will help keep the tradition of a strong Boyle D next year.

Been hearing a lot of UK chatter for Thielemann for the last year. He lost his starting spot during the playoffs but he still figured in the rotation prominently. Kid is a monster and I hope he perform the way he will be expected to perform. His size mixed with Paul Megilligan's heart is bad news for opposing O-lines.

Great young man! We had the opportunity to have dinner with him and his Uncle in Lexington before the Auburn game. Best of luck to him!

Been hearing a lot of UK chatter for Thielemann for the last year. He lost his starting spot during the playoffs but he still figured in the rotation prominently. Kid is a monster and I hope he perform the way he will be expected to perform. His size mixed with Paul Megilligan's heart is bad news for opposing O-lines.

 

I think he hurt his shoulder towards the end of regular season last year. But you are correct he is a monster and is still growing. He is also a really nice kid. I spoke with his mother at the banquet, she said he would like to play ay Montana but it was a long way from Mitchellsburg. I volunteered to go out and check on him especially during Elk and Pheasant season.

Great article uk#1fan. I hope Keith has a successful and more importantly, healthy season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.