Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 79 North Carolina 73

Featured Replies

Ever notice when Duke plays , ESPN constantly shows the players parents in the stands ? I can't recall other teams getting this much attention for their players parents !

 

It happens all the time...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever notice when Duke plays , ESPN constantly shows the players parents in the stands ? I can't recall other teams getting this much attention for their players parents !

Their arena is so small it is easier for the camera man to find the parents in the crowd. :D

 

I have two favorite teams UK and anyone who beats UNC.

I absolutely hate them both, but if there are different levels of hate, duke stands alone as the most despised team in all of sports.

 

:thumb::thumb:

I can't stand Puke or the Scarheels either! I think UK and Louisville is a better rivalry!

Go Big Blue!

 

UK and Louisville have a good rivalry, but what separates Duke-UNC is that they're in the same conference and play at least twice a year. It also helps that ESPN hypes their rivalry to the moon.

That one is easy for me, I an a Yankee fan so Duke even fails miserably in that comparison with me. :lol:

 

Wow!!! Me too. I have been a life long Yankees fan since the 1961 Yankees with Mantle, Maris and Company. Love the Yankees. Hate the Red Sox, but not as much as I hate Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.