Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

Not the start I was hoping for.

 

14-7 UNC at the first tv timeout.

If they dont stop the points in the paint its gonna be a loooong night. Smith is carryin Duke right now. Anyone who says this guy isnt one of the best players in the nation is crazy.

Also wanna add I LOVE seeing that clip of Tyler H getting bloodied up by Henderson :lol:

What ever happened to LMB? Would love to revisit our debates about Kendal Marshall...

Thorton reminds me alot of Sean Dockery.

Does Coach K usually refuse to do the halftime interview? I don't watch a ton of basketball outside of UK, but I can't remember ever not seeing the head coach do the interview.

Erin Andrews: What do you guys need to do in the second half Chris Collins : More points on offense

Erin Andrews: What do you guys need to do in the second half Chris Collins : More points on offense

 

Sounds like Madden. "If North Carolina scores more points than Duke, they're probably going to win the game." :lol:

Does Coach K usually refuse to do the halftime interview? I don't watch a ton of basketball outside of UK, but I can't remember ever not seeing the head coach do the interview.

 

He never does the interview. Not sure of the reason...

This is more like it.

  • Author

If Seth Curry shoots one more jumper 1" away from being a 3 I may lose it.

  • Author

Has anyone seen Kyle Singler tonight?

  • Author

I'd like Marshall(kind of like Ty Lawson) if he wasn't playing for UNC. Can he score though is what I am wondering. Passing skills are amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.