36th District Draw Released

Uh, no. Also, in no way does that ensure that the best 8 teams are in the tournament. THAT is basically an impossibility given the make-up of the districts.

Maybe, but at least with seeding a district you have to earn your way in based upon your regular season play, which is quite the contrast to regular season means less than what is drawn out of a hat, which is what bulldog77 prefers.

Let everyone draw or let everyone seed just make it universal.

It would be great to see everyone draw and the districts see these girls draws.

Short bracket of: Heritage Academy and Cooper winner gets into region.

Other side: Conner, Ryle, Boone

Short bracket of: Holmes and Cov Latin winner gets into region

Other side: ND, HC, Beechwood

Short bracket: Newport and Bellevue winner gets in region

Other side: NCC, HHS, Dayton

Short bracket: Ludlow and Llyod winner gets into region

Other side: SH, Villa, Dixie

Would be funny to see how teams/fans thought about the draw with the possibility of this. I'm sure NCC and HHS would love to see just one of these so others would know how it feels. I'm sure youncould make the same case for a boys draw.

Edited by CatPride24
Typo

Let everyone draw or let everyone seed just make it universal.

It would be great to see everyone draw and the districts see these girls draws.

Short bracket of: Heritage Academy and Cooper winner gets into region.

Other side: Conner, Ryle, Boone

Short bracket of: Holmes and Cov Latin winner gets into region

Other side: ND, HC, Beechwood

Short bracket: Newport and Bellevue winner gets in region

Other side: NCC, HHS, Dayton

Short bracket: Ludlow and Llyod

Other side: SH, Villa, Dixie

Would be funny to see how teams/fans thought about the draw with the possibility of this. I'm sure NCC and HHS would love to see just one of these so others would know how it feels. I'm sure youncould make the same case for a boys draw.

I had never thought of what a mockery the regional tourney could potientially be if everyone did what the 36th did. At least it would be consistent I guess.

It used to be that way for all districts years ago and it was never referred to as a mockery. Again I am sure IF you were in the shoes of Bellevue Dayton or Newport you would continue to vote the way you do. Just as IF I were in the shoes of a NCC or Highlands I would want seeding.................................

What is going to be interesting is IF they realign regions and do not place whole districts into new regions (obviously forces you to realign districts) how that changes the structure of teams and the votes in each district. Because if you get a 4 team district I believe the rule is you must have a majority vote to seed. Once seeding is voted in it takes a majority to not seed. This could get interesting if new districts are formed.