February 2011 Sports Gambling

BleedBlue12

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how the whole system did but Im 4-6-1 with this New Mexico St/ San Jose St game left. Not a great day but a win in this last game will ease the pain some. I just bet the games that both systems agreed on. He had 4 more plays I believe and he was 1-3 in those I believe so not a good day for it. It may need some tweeking because some of the games that are losing arent even close to being wins.

Edited by NHS BIG DADDY

Not sure how the whole system did but Im 4-6-1 with this New Mexico St/ San Jose St game left. Not a great day but a win in this last game will ease the pain some. I just bet the games that both systems agreed on. He had 4 more plays I believe and he was 1-3 in those I believe so not a good day for it. It may need some tweeking because some of the games that are losing arent even close to being wins.

He's not going to be close on all of them. He's using a math equation. If I was you I'd stick to only games they both have for a while. He just has too many games.

Im not sure too many people made money last night on college hoops except the books.

Tonight Im on:

2 units plays

Buffalo +3

Northeastern +16

1 unit plays

Wisc. Milw. +8.5

Ark LR +2.5

Oakland -9

Penn St +4.5

WV +7.5

Cal +4

Might be on some other stuff late, the really big sucker line tonight looks to be Arizona +1 @ USC. Joe Public will hammer Zona so the right side should be USC.

Im on Gonzaga +4, USC -1 and Denver Nuggets +4.5 late tonight. USC and Nuggets are my biggest plays of the day 2.5 units each.

So far we are 5-2-1 on the night. Buffalo was the push, they were up 10 at the half and somehow we were lucky to just get a push. Talk about a colapse second half. Cal was down big early but they played great 2nd half to win for us.

Tonight on Marist +10.5, Detroit +6.5, Niagara +3.4, Cornell +10, and Manhattan +12.5 all for 1 unit each. Should be a big day tomorrow.

2-3 on these, cornell sucked bad down the stretch and marist choked as well.

On Hawks +3 and Blazers -6.5 late, hoping to pull out a slight winner for the day.