Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

February 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Just figured we needed to keep up with the times. :lol:

 

What's everyone got for tonight? And how did you all do for the Super Bowl?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about over the weekend, but I didn't want 2 different threads with people's super bowl picks in each.

Who does everyone like for tonight? I can't believe UK is -9, I thought it would be more like -4.

  • Author
Who does everyone like for tonight? I can't believe UK is -9, I thought it would be more like -4.

 

Possibly because of Hopson being injured. I haven't got a chance to look at the spreads yet, but when I get home from work I'll see if there's any games that catch my eye.

Who does everyone like for tonight? I can't believe UK is -9, I thought it would be more like -4.

 

I like UK at -9 and I would have liked Tenn at +4. Call me crazy.

I agree, looks like they are begging people to bet vs. the Cats tonight.

  • Author

94% of bets made have been against the Cats tonight. I'm with you all, going with UK in this one.

Sucker bet of the night... UT +8.5. I agree with you guys but I can't take UK.

  • Author

Yes!! UK got it done. Also won a parlay with Magic and Under. Not to mention got Kenny "Sky" Walker's autograph. Great night!

I'm taking the Mavs tonight.

I like the Morehead game to go under tonight, this game was 47-40 not long ago.

What a turn around in such a short amount of time!

  • Author

I'm going with Javale McGee in the dunk contest.

 

Do you have to be 21 to bet online on sports?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.