February 2011 Sports Gambling

BleedBlue12

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal was up 11 at the half and made it exciting but we win. Started the day 0-2 and won the last 4 for a profitable day.

I think the system does play a lot of games it seems. He says to bet 1% of your bankroll on all the picks. I just picked some of them today because I dont bet online and cant do really small amounts or afford to do the min bet with my guy on that many games. The system ended up just losing the juice today so if thats a bad day for the system then Im liking it.

^ Impressive. Does he give any insight at all to what his formula is?

Has something to do KenPom but not exactly sure. Im sure if you ask him on twitter he will give you more details. He is working on starting his own forum, he started the system posting on sbr but was banned for some reason. System seems to favor the home dogs a lot.

Ive only bet college games using it but he said there looks to be some NBA plays tonight.

Tonight were on Illinois, Indiana st, Bradley, Michigan St, Rutgers and Idaho St.

The NBA plays were Raptors and Pistons but Im going to lay off of those until I see how the system does with them.

That's just a lot of games, but if it's winning go with it.

That's just a lot of games, but if it's winning go with it.

It is but your only supposed to bet 1-3% of your bankroll on each game so its not that much money even thought its a lot of games.

We went 3-3 tonight and only lost the juice. The 3 losers tonight weren't even close to covering which is sad but I guess a loss is a loss no matter how bad. The NBA picks went 0-2 so Im not gonna bet them until they prove to be winners.

There are a ton of plays in the system tonight but no way Im playing them all, I just cant afford to be betting like $700 bucks on one night of bball. I'll just pick and chose tonight I guess. There is a woman on twitter @VegasVixen_ that seems to have a similar system but they dont always have the same plays and she is doing well also. I might just pick some of the ones they agree on tonight and go with a few of them.

There are a ton of plays in the system tonight but no way Im playing them all, I just cant afford to be betting like $700 bucks on one night of bball. I'll just pick and chose tonight I guess. There is a woman on twitter @VegasVixen_ that seems to have a similar system but they dont always have the same plays and she is doing well also. I might just pick some of the ones they agree on tonight and go with a few of them.

I saw earlier she tweeted that if they're both on the same team its close to 70%. It might be a good idea to do that if they stay hot.