Wayne County 52 McCreary 41

McCreary is really having a rough go of it this year. Word from Stearns is that Raider Rob whined and cried all game trying to get more calls to offset the turnovers....

I did not see Coach Jones whine or cry, I did see him question a couple calls that in my openion were wrong. Wayne Co. had a good game plan and just beat us.

Good question, they are both good teams. I would give a slight edge to WC (experience) but either team is capable of beating the other. Unless something happens to either one of the two it should make for a good 12th region final.

Good question, they are both good teams. I would give a slight edge to WC (experience) but either team is capable of beating the other. Unless something happens to either one of the two it should make for a good 12th region final.

I agree Wayne Co. is probally a litter better, but Pulaski Co. is very talented and can win it all. When Wayne County makes shots they are really hard to beat, They Rebound well and don't make mistakes. A Rodney Woods Coached team will not make enough mistakes to loose the game.

I have to give the edge to Pulaski for the simple fact they have already proven they can beat Wayne. PC is the only in-state team to defeat the Cards, and it was on Wayne's home floor. Should these 2 make it to the region it will be a game for the ages. Great to see very good basketball being played in the 12th region once again.

I have to give the edge to Pulaski for the simple fact they have already proven they can beat Wayne. PC is the only in-state team to defeat the Cards, and it was on Wayne's home floor. Should these 2 make it to the region it will be a game for the ages. Great to see very good basketball being played in the 12th region once again.

I agree if these 2 make it to the finals it should be a Great Game.

I think Wayne beat PC in the Wayne Christmas tourney 77-68, then lost by 1 in a game they led most of the game, or was I dreaming?

I think Wayne beat PC in the Wayne Christmas tourney 77-68, then lost by 1 in a game they led most of the game, or was I dreaming?

Wayne did beat PC in the Christmas tournament. That was Christmas, PC was still getting football players in basketball shape. The 2nd time around it was Pulaski who lead most of the way, up by as man as 10 in the 3rd qtr. It was one of those football players that had the huge steal with 6 seconds left to secure the victory(a player who played very little in the Christmas tournament). I'm just saying I feel the edge goes to Pulaski, knowing they CAN beat Wayne, and Wayne knows they CAN be beaten by Pulaski. We are still jumping way ahead of things as these 2 still have to make it out of district and thru region to think of the rematch.

McCreary is having a hard time taking care of the Basketball, I don't see that changing this late in the Season. Wayne Co. did a Great job keeping the Ball off the Block. Conj: to Wayne on a good Win!!

I agree, been a long time since Ive seen the Raiders have this many turnovers. We have potential, but not if we cant take care of the basketball. In Tuesday's paper "The McCreary County Record" the columnist wrote the following stat:

"In the two games with the Cardinals McCreary has turned the ball over 45 times but lost by a combined total of just 13 points."

If the Raiders expect to get anywhere come District time they have to keep the ball under control.

McCreary Central is a dismal 12-13 this year without Watts to bring Raider Rob to the promised land. McCreary looks like if I can read right is gonna have to play SW in first round of district. Now its been said that SW job may very well open after this year and Jones job could be on the line if he loses in first round of district. I think SW wins this game because McCreary does not take care of the ball.