The Muslim Brotherhood

jericho

You do need to get your post right, I never said he was a Muslim, only supporting the terrorist.

I support the Jews in Israel, does that make me a Jew? Whether Obama is a Muslim or not isn't a concern, doing the right thing to keep us and the world safe from terror groups like the brotherhood is all I care about. I don't feel like sending my kids to war to fight terror in Egypt. So do not start this race hate crap on me and try to racial profile things.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Somebody's a little riled up. Most, if not all, of your posts have been about something dealing with Obama and Muslims. It's not a very far stretch to infer from that that you connect Obama to Muslims in some way.

Who said anything about race? I know I sure as heck didn't? What does race or racial profiling have to do with the faith of a person? I'm being serious, I have no clue where that came from.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as Bill Clinton's little crooks could have killed Bin Laden 3 or 4 times and chickened out. Regan at least dealt with Iran and Iraq, so they could fight each other, not us. But in the end they both hate us due to Muslim Terrorist taking over. Just like it will be in Egypt.

I indirectly posted the news about what is going to happen, I am endorsing we not go down the road to support the brotherhood. But we will and it will come back to haunt us and our kids.

I could post an article on how homosexuals are bashed, but that doesn't mean I support them because I do not.

Same as Bill Clinton's little crooks could have killed Bin Laden 3 or 4 times and chickened out. Regan at least dealt with Iran and Iraq, so they could fight each other, not us. But in the end they both hate us due to Muslim Terrorist taking over. Just like it will be in Egypt.

I indirectly posted the news about what is going to happen, I am endorsing we not go down the road to support the brotherhood. But we will and it will come back to haunt us and our kids.

I could post an article on how homosexuals are bashed, but that doesn't mean I support them because I do not.

Hey everyone's entitled to post what they think is going to happen. That's cool. :cool:

Reagan never dealt with Iran except to go back on what his stated policy was (America will never deal with terrorists) and gave them arms for hostages. All I'm saying is that diplomacy is not black and white. There is always a lot of gray area that any leader works in (D or R).

I think you have a limited understanding of the Islamic world and don't see the huge regional/tribal/religious differences between the various Muslim sects. You assume the worst before anything else has been proven. I will wait to see how it sorts out.

Just for discussion, what should the President (any President) do right now about this? Hands off and wait? I can see that. Hands in and try to lure the winning side our way? (I think that's what's happening right now) Go in with our military right now? (Absolutely not) So what would any of you suggest be done? :idunno:

Not sure where the homosexual reference came from. :confused:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Somebody's a little riled up. Most, if not all, of your posts have been about something dealing with Obama and Muslims. It's not a very far stretch to infer from that that you connect Obama to Muslims in some way.

Who said anything about race? I know I sure as heck didn't? What does race or racial profiling have to do with the faith of a person? I'm being serious, I have no clue where that came from.

Well do you know why my post deal with Obama and Muslims. Because he is the President and is the one in charge. If it was Bush I would post the same stuff. Just because Obama has a Muslim name and is dealing with the Muslims doesn't mean I am singling him out, he is the man in charge and thus gets the criticism. Obama makes the decisions in the US, so I guess he is the one who is either the hero or the goat.

That is how Obama nad Muslims are connected, he is in charge, if you were the President then you would be getting the same stuff from me.

I do not want the brotherhood in charge and it looks like our Christian born in the USA President is going to allow them to have say so and in the end take over and let us eventually go to war with them.

Sorry to quote you twice but I read the fox news article and the first thing that jumped out to me was this statement:

American taxpayer dollars will now help sustain the oldest Islamist group, one that helped launch Osama bin Laden on his murderous quest.

Now my question is: Where is that documented? In the above articles that have been posted discussing the history and tradition of the "muslim brotherhood" they don't reveal that nugget of truth. I'm not sure it's true. If I'm not mistaken Osama is Shari Muslim. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt has historically been Sunni. Maybe it's the ignorance of Islam that prevails sometimes but Sharia and Sunni Islam mix about the way that Roman Catholics and Westboro Baptist do. :D

I also ask this question: What good does it do this nation to not try to work with the powers who seem evidently on the verge of being new leadership? America has made allies of despots and dictators forever, I imagine we can find some way to appeal to the new leadership that may arise in Eqypt.

But you posted the article, indirectly giving it endorsement.

As to Bin Laden, do you think all Muslims are the same? If nothing else Iraq should have taught you the differences in a cursory way when the Sunni (Saddam) were displanted by Sharia Muslims.

As to working with Bin Laden, wonder if Reagan would have? His cronies did business with Iran and armed Iraq at the same time.

Hatz, I think you may be mistakenly interchanging Sharia -- the Islamic law system -- with Shia (Shiite).

Hatz, I think you may be mistakenly interchanging Sharia -- the Islamic law system -- with Shia (Shiite).

My bad. You are correct. Too much "ia" going around. :lol:

That's what I get for "going off the top of my head" instead of resourcing . :thumb:

You do need to get your post right, I never said he was a Muslim, only supporting the terrorist.

I support the Jews in Israel, does that make me a Jew? Whether Obama is a Muslim or not isn't a concern, doing the right thing to keep us and the world safe from terror groups like the brotherhood is all I care about. I don't feel like sending my kids to war to fight terror in Egypt. So do not start this race hate crap on me and try to racial profile things.

WOW! This is the second thread where you come back onto someone with the highlighted area above. Seem riled up.

I have my reservations with some radical right thinking of the Muslim Brotherhood, including the so-called ego maniacs such as Glen Beck.

The U.S. is doing the right thing, maybe a bit slow, but the right thing! We have to deal with whoever eventually takes power, no need to tick off the side that gets that power by throwing full support to the side that ended up losing. This is a CIVIL disturbance!

Kind of similar to what is going on in Iran today, yes the youth and others are ticked at their government, but if the U.S. gets involved it will only unite all sides against the U.S.. Think what 9-11 did at the time to everyone in the US.