The Muslim Brotherhood

jericho

Nice, thanks. Kind of sums it up for the folks who don't follow IR, saw something about protests in Egypt, heard someone mention "Islamic" and "Muslim Brotherhood" in a sentence and freaked out.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much all of the rationalizations for how "good" the Muslim Brotherhood has become is explained by their own Plan.

Yes but IMO they want you to believe they are that way, when in reality they seize power and in a sort of way say, tricked ya. Oil prices will for sure go up then.

Funny how Pres. Obama met with the leaders and they assured the US they would back us and not be the bad guy. I guess it is true, if they say so. But really, are we so nieve to believe this. Once in power you can say goodbye to Christians in Egypt and terrorism in Egypt will be very bad.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/obama-met-muslim-brotherhood-members-in-u-s-1.277306

I think that's fairly obvious from his posts...

You do need to get your post right, I never said he was a Muslim, only supporting the terrorist.

I support the Jews in Israel, does that make me a Jew? Whether Obama is a Muslim or not isn't a concern, doing the right thing to keep us and the world safe from terror groups like the brotherhood is all I care about. I don't feel like sending my kids to war to fight terror in Egypt. So do not start this race hate crap on me and try to racial profile things.

Good read on how our Government has now began helping terrorist, like the Brotherhood

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/02/10/michael-goodwin-obama-strikes-deal-devil-mideast-meltdown-continues/

How does this "help" rank next to the arms that the Reagan Administration sold to the Iranians who took our embassy, took american hostages in Lebanon, and supported terrorists as well? :idunno:

Good read on how our Government has now began helping terrorist, like the Brotherhood

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/02/10/michael-goodwin-obama-strikes-deal-devil-mideast-meltdown-continues/

Sorry to quote you twice but I read the fox news article and the first thing that jumped out to me was this statement:

American taxpayer dollars will now help sustain the oldest Islamist group, one that helped launch Osama bin Laden on his murderous quest.

Now my question is: Where is that documented? In the above articles that have been posted discussing the history and tradition of the "muslim brotherhood" they don't reveal that nugget of truth. I'm not sure it's true. If I'm not mistaken Osama is Shari Muslim. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt has historically been Sunni. Maybe it's the ignorance of Islam that prevails sometimes but Sharia and Sunni Islam mix about the way that Roman Catholics and Westboro Baptist do. :D

I also ask this question: What good does it do this nation to not try to work with the powers who seem evidently on the verge of being new leadership? America has made allies of despots and dictators forever, I imagine we can find some way to appeal to the new leadership that may arise in Eqypt.

No clue, go ask the person who wrote the article for your information.

Might as well work with Bin Laden, because he is in charge of the terror groups then, who in turn will be the Brotherhood.

But you posted the article, indirectly giving it endorsement.

As to Bin Laden, do you think all Muslims are the same? If nothing else Iraq should have taught you the differences in a cursory way when the Sunni (Saddam) were displanted by Sharia Muslims.

As to working with Bin Laden, wonder if Reagan would have? His cronies did business with Iran and armed Iraq at the same time.