Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Lexington Catholic predictions 2/1

Who will win? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

According to Cantrell's ratings, #3 GRC will travel to Lexington to take on #4 Lexington Catholic Tuesday.

 

According to our radio announcers, this will be a "Throw back game" and played in the old gym. Your thoughts and predictions.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would they play this game in such a small gym? This will be PACKED!!!!

  • Author
Why in the world would they play this game in such a small gym? This will be PACKED!!!!

 

Home court advantage.....:lol: I will try and find out at school this week if this is true, just posting what I heard.

I understand home court advantage, but this is ridiculous! They would have home court advantage if they played in the big gym. There's gonna be a lot more people there than just GRC and LexCath fans.

Why in the world would they play this game in such a small gym? This will be PACKED!!!!

 

If that is the case, I won't be traveling 45 miles to set in that cracker box. Don't have a dog in this fight but hope that GRC pounds LC by twenty. O' wait a second, these ref's were probably hand picked for the game, just bring home a win GRC:D

Lex Cath has had GRC's number as of late. Here's to hoping they reverse that trend in this one.

Will this game be televised?

If I were GRC, I would cancel that game until they could play in their larger gym. I guess Lexington Cath thinks their full court zone press will be more effective in the smaller gym. This is a joke. For what reason aren't they using their gym. This game has been scheduled for about a year. Very poor organizing on the part of Lex Catholic.

  • Author

Well just got the official word.....the game is going to be in the old gym. Got to dig out my short sleeve clothes and shorts as it will be hot in there.

 

Also confirmed that the Scott game has been canceled for Feb. 12th. GRC coaching staff looking for a quality opponent. When the team becomes final I will let you know.

Well just got the official word.....the game is going to be in the old gym. Got to dig out my short sleeve clothes and shorts as it will be hot in there.

 

Also confirmed that the Scott game has been canceled for Feb. 12th. GRC coaching staff looking for a quality opponent. When the team becomes final I will let you know.

 

 

I don't see it being as big of a deal as others are making it out to be. It is interesting though.

I don't see it being as big of a deal as others are making it out to be. It is interesting though.

 

Have you been in that gym?

It is a big deal because the old gym seats about 75% less people than the new gym seats. You better bs there early if you want to get in!!

Old gym, usual Lex Cath refs = GRC has a tough way to go. I can see LC winning this one.

Yes, actually I have. :lol: Ask Goldie if you don't believe me...

Yes, actually I have. :lol: Ask Goldie if you don't believe me...

 

I believe you. It's just a bad deal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.