Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would they play this game in such a small gym? This will be PACKED!!!!

If that is the case, I won't be traveling 45 miles to set in that cracker box. Don't have a dog in this fight but hope that GRC pounds LC by twenty. O' wait a second, these ref's were probably hand picked for the game, just bring home a win GRC:D

If I were GRC, I would cancel that game until they could play in their larger gym. I guess Lexington Cath thinks their full court zone press will be more effective in the smaller gym. This is a joke. For what reason aren't they using their gym. This game has been scheduled for about a year. Very poor organizing on the part of Lex Catholic.

Well just got the official word.....the game is going to be in the old gym. Got to dig out my short sleeve clothes and shorts as it will be hot in there.

Also confirmed that the Scott game has been canceled for Feb. 12th. GRC coaching staff looking for a quality opponent. When the team becomes final I will let you know.

Well just got the official word.....the game is going to be in the old gym. Got to dig out my short sleeve clothes and shorts as it will be hot in there.

Also confirmed that the Scott game has been canceled for Feb. 12th. GRC coaching staff looking for a quality opponent. When the team becomes final I will let you know.

I don't see it being as big of a deal as others are making it out to be. It is interesting though.