George Rogers Clark / Rowan County predictions 1/25

Which team will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Rowan Co is now 11 and 3 and after tomorrow night against Bath Co., hopefully, will be 12 and 3. They still are not playing their best basketball, but are able to hang in games and put away the win. Should be a good game, this will be the best competetion that Rowan has faced this year. The Vikings will bring their game to Clark Co.

How could gold sunrise spell your school wrong after all these years. I guess you are human. I know how all the fans of GRC feel. This could be the year. Everyone is so giddy but still holding your breaths. Theres no done deal in Ky high school basketball.

How could gold sunrise spell your school wrong after all these years. I guess you are human. I know how all the fans of GRC feel. This could be the year. Everyone is so giddy but still holding your breaths. Theres no done deal in Ky high school basketball.

:lol: I edited the title. Not the first time I have done this and won't be the last.

Agree on no done deals in basketball. Upsets do happen. Are we excited in Clark Co on how far this team could go...you bet we are.

GRC will win, but after that tourney I look for them to win by only 12.

I agree, think this game may be closer than most think.

Edited by gold sunrise