Seahawks/Rams Flexed into Sunday Night Football Time Slot

Hangman

I watched the Yankees some on my Honeymoon, showed her right up front how its gonna be.

Seahawks/Rams are in the weakest conference in the history of football. I wish I was a betting man.

Our cabin didn't have TV or internet, unfortunately, or we would have watched Seahawks/Saints. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for Monday Night Football and a sports bar to watch UK play Washington in Maui the next night. I think she figured out pretty quickly how it was going to be. :lol:

An important game with playoff implications, but it'll be boring.

I have no problem with a 7-9 team making the playoffs. If you win your division, you're in. It's as simple as that. I don't care if you're 3-13 or 16-0.

On a side note, I cannot stand how the media is acting like the playoff system should be changed because a 7-9 team might make the playoffs while the Giants (or another team at 9-7 or 10-6) might stay home.

On a side note, I cannot stand how the media is acting like the playoff system should be changed because a 7-9 team might make the playoffs while the Giants (or another team at 9-7 or 10-6) might stay home.

I am in favor of the division winners getting a spot in the playoffs, but I would not be opposed to sending that team on the road first round of the playoffs -- I believe that is how the NBA does it.

• 2 weeks later...