December 28, 201015 yr I haven't seen a Rams game all year. I'm looking forward to seeing George Selvie and Jerome Murphy for the first time in blue and gold as opposed to green and gold. Smart man. They are boring.
December 28, 201015 yr I watched the Yankees some on my Honeymoon, showed her right up front how its gonna be. Seahawks/Rams are in the weakest conference in the history of football. I wish I was a betting man.
December 28, 201015 yr Author I watched the Yankees some on my Honeymoon, showed her right up front how its gonna be. Seahawks/Rams are in the weakest conference in the history of football. I wish I was a betting man. Our cabin didn't have TV or internet, unfortunately, or we would have watched Seahawks/Saints. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for Monday Night Football and a sports bar to watch UK play Washington in Maui the next night. I think she figured out pretty quickly how it was going to be. :lol:
December 28, 201015 yr ^^^Being married to "Alabama Larry" has a few drawbacks. Good luck to you and your wife if I hadn't already said it. I'm still upset with the Seahawks in releasing Shaun. The guy had an injured foot.
December 28, 201015 yr An important game with playoff implications, but it'll be boring. I have no problem with a 7-9 team making the playoffs. If you win your division, you're in. It's as simple as that. I don't care if you're 3-13 or 16-0. On a side note, I cannot stand how the media is acting like the playoff system should be changed because a 7-9 team might make the playoffs while the Giants (or another team at 9-7 or 10-6) might stay home.
December 28, 201015 yr On a side note, I cannot stand how the media is acting like the playoff system should be changed because a 7-9 team might make the playoffs while the Giants (or another team at 9-7 or 10-6) might stay home. I am in favor of the division winners getting a spot in the playoffs, but I would not be opposed to sending that team on the road first round of the playoffs -- I believe that is how the NBA does it.
January 9, 201115 yr If they win, won't they host the 1st round game? This could be a problem for the Saints. You heard it here 1st!
January 9, 201115 yr Author As soon as this Rams game kicked off, I knew I couldn't possibly root for them to lose... My real fandom kicked in. I love it when they prove me wrong.. Keep it up, prove EVERYBODY wrong!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.