Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers Update

Featured Replies

I think we've seen the last of Ocho and TO in Cincy.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm not lying or kidding when I say I don't think we'd miss Benson that much if we got to see Bernard Scott get 15 carries a game next season. He shows signs of being a solid back.

 

A team needs two solid running backs. I think it would be a big mistake to let Benson go.

  • Author
I think we've seen the last of Ocho and TO in Cincy.

 

Don't be surprise if Mike Brown thinks he needs to pick up the option for Ocho. He has done dumber things.

  • Author
This is the team we expected all year.

 

Interestingly, the team you expected all year did not have TO or Ocho on it today.

Dunlap with his 8th sack of the year in slightly over half the year.

A team needs two solid running backs. I think it would be a big mistake to let Benson go.

 

Why resign Benson if he doesn't want to be here? There are always plenty of solid backs on the market. Deangelo Williams, Michael Bush, Jerome Harrison, Tim Hightower, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Kevin Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mewelde Moore, Mike Tolbert, Leon Washington, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, etc. Take your pick....

Was the Bernard Scott's first rushing TD of his career?

  • Author
Why resign Benson if he doesn't want to be here? There are always plenty of solid backs on the market. Deangelo Williams, Michael Bush, Jerome Harrison, Tim Hightower, Jerious Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Kevin Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mewelde Moore, Mike Tolbert, Leon Washington, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, etc. Take your pick....

If Benson wouldn't want to resign, what makes you think any of these guys would want to come here and Mike Brown would want to pay them.

 

I think Benson said he wanted some changes made.

 

Bengals went to the playoffs when Benson was the feature of the offense not trying to placate to massive egos on the ends.

  • Author

I was hoping to see the Squirrel not a throw at the Bengals nation sign by Mr. Washington.

Was the Bernard Scott's first rushing TD of his career?

 

Yes.

  • Author

Funny that the national media keeps thinking Lewis is on the hot seat. I think Brown would take him back in a heartbeat. I think Brown is on the hot seat of proving to Lewis that he should stay. I think Marvin is out of here by his own choice. That is the reason why no contract has been signed.

  • Author

With Benson's fumbling problems this year, good call to put Scott back there.

I wonder if we don't Benson back if Mike Brown decides to draft Ingram

Nice showing for 9 in his last home game in Cincinnati

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.