December 26, 201015 yr Well, first half, it seems like Palmer was not the problem and Simpson is outplaying an OchoStinko WR season. Wasn't Caldwell and Simpson at the offseason workouts to develop a timing with Palmer. Where Ocho and TO was not.
December 26, 201015 yr Author 1) They don't resign Bensen and Mike Brown is stupider than I thought he was. 2) Simpson sure seems to be remembering the routes today when he supposedly couldn't get on the field the past two years. 3) Andre Caldwell sighting after 55 catches last year.
December 26, 201015 yr Author Palmer is terrible when he has receivers out there working hard, running the correct routes and having something to prove instead of wanting their egos massaged.
December 26, 201015 yr 1) They don't resign Bensen and Mike Brown is stupider than I thought he was. 2) Simpson sure seems to be remembering the routes today when he supposedly couldn't get on the field the past two years. 3) Andre Caldwell sighting after 55 catches last year. I don't think he wants to be here plus he said he won't comeback unless some changes are made.
December 26, 201015 yr Author I don't think he wants to be here plus he said he won't comeback unless some changes are made. I wouldn't blame him on not wanting to return. My guess is that there will be a whole host of new coaches and plenty of changes to be made.
December 26, 201015 yr Author I don't think he wants to be here plus he said he won't comeback unless some changes are made. Imagine an offense that does not have TO, Ocho, Palmer or Bensen returning next year.
December 26, 201015 yr Author 6 inches too long!!!!! Caldwell blew past that guy and then separated from him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.