Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers Update

Featured Replies

  • Author
Come on Rivers quit sucking!!!

 

When has a Norv Turner team ever overachieved?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When has a Norv Turner team ever overachieved?

 

Rivers has been great the entire year besides this game. He is killing me in my fantasy money league championship.

Palmer is terrible and Simpson is horrible.

 

Looks like he is making a statement , give the guy a chance . Simpson hasn't seen the field much and is making the best of this opportunity pretty good numbers today for a guy that is horrible .

Palmer is 16-of-21 for 269 yards and 4 TDs, passer rating of 157.2

Looks like he is making a statement , give the guy a chance . Simpson hasn't seen the field much and is making the best of this opportunity pretty good numbers today for a guy that is horrible .

 

He is being sarcastic.

WillAnderson79

 

Now I hope Jerome Simpson acts likes he's humble after the game! He's watched guys act crazy for awhile now So I know its gon be hard fo ...

WillAnderson79

 

He has to remember where he was and what it took to get there! You don't have to act like somone else!

  • Author
WillAnderson79

 

Now I hope Jerome Simpson acts likes he's humble after the game! He's watched guys act crazy for awhile now So I know its gon be hard fo ...

WillAnderson79

 

He has to remember where he was and what it took to get there! You don't have to act like somone else!

I concur!!!!!!!

  • Author
He is being sarcastic.

 

VEry much so. It will be interesting to see the tone on Palmer for all the haters who said it wasn't Ocho or TO's fault but rather was all Palmer's fault.

I'm not lying or kidding when I say I don't think we'd miss Benson that much if we got to see Bernard Scott get 15 carries a game next season. He shows signs of being a solid back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.