Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 38 Giants 31

Featured Replies

One win and the giants are probably in the playoffs.

 

That's not true at all. If the Packers win out, they're in, and the Giants are on the outside regardless of the outcome of their game @ Washington week 17. Next week's game @ Green Bay is basically a playoff game, with the loser very likely missing out.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're still a long way from having to worry about Coughlin being fired IMO. One win and the giants are probably in the playoffs.

I do not believe he will be fired. I have just felt like this would be his final season and he would walk away.

That's not true at all. If the Packers win out, they're in, and the Giants are on the outside regardless of the outcome of their game @ Washington week 17. Next week's game @ Green Bay is basically a playoff game, with the loser very likely missing out.

 

I'm guessing the one win HB had mind is this week's game in Green Bay. Obviously, a loss there and they lose control of their fate.

That's not true at all. If the Packers win out, they're in, and the Giants are on the outside regardless of the outcome of their game @ Washington week 17. Next week's game @ Green Bay is basically a playoff game, with the loser very likely missing out.

 

I meant a win this week, and they are in. Sorry I didn't specify.

I do not believe he will be fired. I have just felt like this would be his final season and he would walk away.

 

That's a possibility, but I don't see any signs of Tom retiring.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.