Colerain 53 - Ryle 37

Great win for the Lady Cards tonight. Brand new Coach is getting a feel for his players and they have a lot of learning to do. This should be only a slightly above-average Colerain squad as they aren't picked win or even finish in the top 3 in their conference. Winning games like tonight over a quality Ryle team really helps the confidence.

Remember, you can WATCH the entire game at www.WeAreColerain.com with commentary from our crew.

Check it out!

-CardinalsFan

PS: Not a fan of the Orange Unis. Sorry.

Colerain played well but Ryle had one of those quarters where nothing fell in the basket. They had the shots, mostly inside, but nothing fell. Very frustrating for the girls. They'll be ok. Having a week off between games doesn't help.

Great win for the Lady Cards tonight. Brand new Coach is getting a feel for his players and they have a lot of learning to do. This should be only a slightly above-average Colerain squad as they aren't picked win or even finish in the top 3 in their conference. Winning games like tonight over a quality Ryle team really helps the confidence.

Remember, you can WATCH the entire game at www.WeAreColerain.com with commentary from our crew.

Check it out!

-CardinalsFan

PS: Not a fan of the Orange Unis. Sorry.

Dont take offense Ryle fans. CF does this type of sandbagging and poor mouthing all of the time in the football threads.

He always finds a way to put a twist on it to make a KY team look really bad even if he compliments them somehow. The gig is up CF, LOL

Dont take offense Ryle fans. CF does this type of sandbagging and poor mouthing all of the time in the football threads.

He always finds a way to put a twist on it to make a KY team look really bad even if he compliments them somehow. The gig is up CF, LOL

LOL!

SB...I don't think he's sandbagging this time. Colerain will finish 3rd or below in their conference since Princeton will beat'em and Fairfield already beat'em by around 15pts. Last night's win evened their record at 2-2. After their starting 5 they are in trouble when they get into the bench.

SB...I don't think he's sandbagging this time. Colerain will finish 3rd or below in their conference since Princeton will beat'em and Fairfield already beat'em by around 15pts. Last night's win evened their record at 2-2. After their starting 5 they are in trouble when they get into the bench.
They are still better than any team I have seen in the 9th Region.

They are still better than any team I have seen in the 9th Region.

I have no doubt at all they are better than any team in the 9th. The top team in NKY wouldn't finish in the top 5 across the bridge most years.

Just stating that they will be #3 or lower in their conference and that CF wasn't sandbagging like he does on the FB forum.

I have no doubt at all they are better than any team in the 9th. The top team in NKY wouldn't finish in the top 5 across the bridge most years.

Just stating that they will be #3 or lower in their conference and that CF wasn't sandbagging like he does on the FB forum.

Agreed. They are in the toughest conference in the Cincinnati so #3 isn't too bad:)

... like he does on the FB forum.

Hey...I take offense to that! I don't sandbag...I call it like it is, plain and simple in any sport.

Maybe it was just an off night for the Lady Raiders. Colerain is rebuilding under a brand new head coach. Trust me, this isn't going to be a stellar year for the Cardinals. .500 is likely and a single playoff win is likely.

-CardinalsFan