Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 67 Villa 31

Featured Replies

Nice pics Panda.

 

The work you do is greatly appreciated here on BGP.

I can only assume, that this was a 34th District seeding game?

  • Author

On what I find to be an interesting sidenote, the JV game went into double overtime before Dixie prevailed.

I dont want to sound critical and I know I likely will be accused of it but isnt Hatton's side shot jumper bad mechanics? I know he shoots at a high percentage but every shooting instructor I have talked to discourages kids from that type of shot. Like I said, he is very effective with it and shoots at a high percentage but just an observation.

I dont want to sound critical and I know I likely will be accused of it but isnt Hatton's side shot jumper bad mechanics? I know he shoots at a high percentage but every shooting instructor I have talked to discourages kids from that type of shot. Like I said, he is very effective with it and shoots at a high percentage but just an observation.

 

As you said it goes in.

I dont want to sound critical and I know I likely will be accused of it but isnt Hatton's side shot jumper bad mechanics? I know he shoots at a high percentage but every shooting instructor I have talked to discourages kids from that type of shot. Like I said, he is very effective with it and shoots at a high percentage but just an observation.

 

It's hard to say sometimes from a picture...he may have been adjusting to a defender or momentum carrying him to the right.

I really don't recall him shooting from the side like that.

  • Author

He was beyond wide open for that shot, pretty much uncontested but he went from a full run to a pull up a jumper on the shot.

He was beyond wide open for that shot, pretty much uncontested but he went from a full run to a pull up a jumper on the shot.

 

Interesting.....didn't know if he was pivoting 90 degrees or something as I see the elbow out.

 

Btw, very nice pic's! They are always appreciated.

It is me or do the Colonels have new threads every season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.