Boone County 74 Ryle 62

I wasn't there but hearing that Pitts didn't play also surprises me. I know he's the "new guy" but the kid can play ball and will be one of the better players in the region next year as a senior.

Is He a point guard? Downs plays that. He was in most of the game. I can't really see him not playing. After all, his dad is also one of the coaches. Both coaches' sons started. I thought both did pretty well in this game.

Is He a point guard? Downs plays that. He was in most of the game. I can't really see him not playing. After all, his dad is also one of the coaches. Both coaches' sons started. I thought both did pretty well in this game.

Do you think this had anything at all to do with playing time for either of those players? If not, then it isn't a factor at all in playing time, right?

Cooper held his own extremely well, and well Zane scored what 25 points. I feel like they both earned their time. It's very hard to say anything could have been done any different in a win. Much less a decisive district win. I am sure it was not a perfect game, but you can't ask for a better outcome. Coach M could have given guys more time and risked changing the game. Bottom line. It's hard to argue a win.