Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X(Kentucky) vs Riverdale (TN)

Featured Replies

As they should beat the best in kentucky with the players they get to choice from.

:rolleyes:

 

I'll let some X fan argue about it with you, but as someone with out a dog in the fight, I think you're off base here.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. :rolleyes:

 

No offense, but go back and read your post and tell me it didnt have at least 3 excuses. I'm not trying to be a smartallic, i'm just saying what i think :thumb:

:rolleyes:

 

I'll let some X fan argue about it with you, but as someone with out a dog in the fight, I think you're off base here.

 

 

It was probally offbase, I was just stating my opinion on why they should be 12-0 and win the AAAA championship. I agree, they are the best team in KY without a doubt

No offense, but go back and read your post and tell me it didnt have at least 3 excuses. I'm not trying to be a smartallic, i'm just saying what i think :thumb:

I've always maintained that there's a difference betweem excuses and reasons. And it's hard to make excuses for a team on a 24 game win streak.

You could take the 4 state champions from KY each year and play with any other state champions in the country. KY would win many of those contests.

Not true. Kentucky wouldn't fare very well against a number of state champs. Sure we could play pretty even with states with similar population but where does Kentucky rank on that scale? I think it would be more correct to say that the state champs of Kentucky could play with many of the other state's champions and win some of those games. Just look at how Kentucky competes with Ohio, it would only be worse against some of the other talent laden states. That being said, we don't live in any of those other states and I'm very proud when my team wins the title in Kentucky.

I've always maintained that there's a difference betweem excuses and reasons. And it's hard to make excuses for a team on a 24 game win streak.

 

ok, i agree :thumb:

case closed, back to the topic

As they should beat the best in kentucky with the players they get to choice from.

 

Is this your ready-built excuse? :lol:

Is this your ready-built excuse? :lol:

 

What do you think? :sssh:

 

back to topic, im not talking about anything besides this fantasy matchup from hear out in this thread

Isn't Riverdale where Archie and his friends go to high school? Is Jughead still the QB? Sugar-Sugar..... Oh Honey, honey.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.