Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A: Monroe County/Danville Updates

Featured Replies

This thread is for game updates and in-game discussion only. Please direct all pre-game discussions to the appropriate prediction thread.

 

At the conclusion of the game, a moderator will close this thread and post a final score thread for post-game discussion.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what you need to do special to listen to the webcast? I went to the WHIR site and instead of auto-running a program to play the stream, it had me download some file that Windows Media Player doesn't recognize.

Jim try going to hometownradio and just click on the team you want to listen to. I have it on now.

Jim try going to hometownradio and just click on the team you want to listen to. I have it on now.

 

That's where I was. It prompts me to download and open a listen.pls file. What the hell is a pls file? A "please can I listen" file?

Score?

Score?

 

I don't think it kicks off until 8 p.m.

Jim open up your itunes if you have it. then click on the helmet again and it should play for you. it will load the station just like a song. thats what I do and I forgot to include that in my first post sorry.

Jim open up your itunes if you have it. then click on the helmet again and it should play for you. it will load the station just like a song. thats what I do and I forgot to include that in my first post sorry.

 

Nah, it was on my end. I needed to download an extension to make it run correctly. We're up and running now! :thumb:

cool, Im sure not very technical. And lucky I got mine to work. Glad you got it..

Jim Schue, you can go to monroe.kyschools.us/ and then click on schools- Monroe County High School and then to the bottom of the screen on the left to MCHS radio

Danville 7 Monroe Co. 0

Monroe County 7 Danville 7 5:17 1st

Monroe County 7 Danville 7 5:17 1st

 

Thanks Rockinroe, if it's ok with you I'll let you have it. My granddaughter is really being a handful tonight..

Danville 14 Monroe County 7 2:40 left in the 1st

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.