Parking for the SK vs Ryle game

oldjarhead

I would say that you should just be creative and make your own spot. That seems to work pretty well on game night just about everywhere. Don't be too late or the game may be over since SK should win by 30 and it will be an easy game for the Neers. :sssh:

Don't lump us all in together.

I'm glad that I got my presale ticket for this game. I went by SK High School to pick it up just after 11:00 and the secretary said that they have estimated thousands of presale tickets already sold between both schools. With that in mind, I will be there very early too.

I'm glad that I got my presale ticket for this game. I went by SK High School to pick it up just after 11:00 and the secretary said that they have estimated thousands of presale tickets already sold between both schools. With that in mind, I will be there very early too.

I had my brother buy 6 for myself and friends. I'd imagine it's going to be packed.

I had my brother buy 6 for myself and friends. I'd imagine it's going to be packed.

Outside of Trinity and X, I would say this will likely be the most packed game in KY, Highlands and JC will likely draw a pretty big crowd too, but I don't think as big as this one. These crowds will likely be the biggest of the whole KY postseason.