Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow-New coach

Featured Replies

How about this team. Got a new coach with a new philosophy. Alot of young players and a faster pace this year. Should be a much more competative team this season. Any comments?

Hart I believe. Used to be the head coach at Silver Grove I think...

Steve Hart is the Head Coach. He was the coach at Silver Grove from 1995-2005 I believe. He turned the Big Trains around and had some nice players he developed and coached.

 

I would expect this Ludlow team to not only be well conditioned but also tough as nails. Steve is a no nonsense type guy who used to practice with the kids and mix it up with them in the process. I heard he had some hip problems and that is why he got out of coaching so I doubt he still runs with the players in practice but you can bet he will test their manhood.

If I had to guess, I'll say this team jacks up their fair share of 3's

I would say he needs 10 years at Ludlow to turn it around. As long as the philosophy reaches down to the elementary and doesn't depend on a good class to come thru every 4 years.

If I had to guess, I'll say this team jacks up their fair share of 3's

 

Now I know why you are The Observer !!! Nice....Hart will have them running and gunning.

Wasn't very impressed with them. Grant beat them 84-32

You could bring in the late John Wooden and he wouldn't be able to turn them into winners overnight. It takes time to turn a program around. Step one is getting the kids to buy in. Step two is getting the best athletes in the school to play. And step three is winning. Ludlow still has a long way to go before they reach step three.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.