North Oldham 35 Elizabethtown 20

ColonelMike

What an exciting win for the Mustang program. Congratulations to the staff and the boys.

Nice Gatorade dunk Knute ! Well deserved.

I'm still trying to figure out how E-Town only got 8 points put up against Western Hills ? That's not meant to be disrespectful to WH but I thought the back up QB for E-Town really played well, had a nice arm and they were a solid team overall. WH must have really played solid D.

Let's be honest. For the second and third quarter North was not stopping E-Towns offense and had lost the overall momentum with no relief in sight.

But true to the way these kids have never given up, they hung in there, kept at it and created the opportunity to take the game back.

And they sure did.

I heard a stat that I could not believe and maybe Knute can confirm if it's accurate or not but I was told that the turnover ratio for North this year was something like (37:7 ) 37 takeaways to 7 give away's in North's favor. If true that's not being lucky that's never giving up and staying after it.

Great job Mustangs.

On to meet Central next week.

I'm sure North will be considered a huge underdog in this match-up but that's been said all year about this group and look where we are.

Stay tuned !

Edited by Mustang Nation
grammar

What an exciting win for the Mustang program. Congratulations to the staff and the boys.

Nice Gatorade dunk Knute ! Well deserved.

I'm still trying to figure out how E-Town only got 8 points put up against Western Hills ? That's not meant to be disrespectful to WH but I thought the back up QB for E-Town really played well, had a nice arm and they were a solid team overall. WH must have really played solid D.

Let's be honest. For the second and third quarter North was not stopping E-Towns offense and had lost the overall momentum with no relief in sight.

But true to the way these kids have never given up, they hung in there, kept at it and created the opportunity to take the game back.

And they sure did.

I heard a stat that I could not believe and maybe Knute can confirm if it's accurate or not but I was told that the turnover ratio for North this year was something like (37:7 ) 37 takeaways to 7 give away's in North's favor. If true that's not being lucky that's never giving up and staying after it.

Great job Mustangs.

On to meet Central next week.

I'm sure North will be considered a huge underdog in this match-up but that's been said all year about this group and look where we are.

Stay tuned !

Good win for the Mustangs- fought through some adversity to pull it out. Took a knee at the end after another interception by the defense that played very well in the entire game. E-town sub qb did not play last week vs Hills, they played #14 at qb as an emergency, which you could tell was a major emergency situation! If anyone is a farm boy on here, North Oldham needs 5 live chickens this week. We will do tackling drills with them. If Rocky could catch one then maybe we got a shot also.

Good win for the Mustangs- fought through some adversity to pull it out. Took a knee at the end after another interception by the defense that played very well in the entire game. E-town sub qb did not play last week vs Hills, they played #14 at qb as an emergency, which you could tell was a major emergency situation! If anyone is a farm boy on here, North Oldham needs 5 live chickens this week. We will do tackling drills with them. If Rocky could catch one then maybe we got a shot also.

:lol::lol::lol:

Playing keep-away might be more successful... :D

Good luck, 'Stangs!