Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal...Scum or Not Scum?????

Featured Replies

As a follow up to that, I'd love to know how many of you guys..especially the ones that will say "scum" to any of these threads...have ever met any of these coaches and spent any type of time with them? I'd say very little. I don't think you can make judgements of people based soley on the media perception and stories we hear. There are coaches that from what I see I don't think I would want my son/daughter to play for, but I don't think we can make these blanket statements. Just seems inappropriate.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a follow up to that, I'd love to know how many of you guys..especially the ones that will say "scum" to any of these threads...have ever met any of these coaches and spent any type of time with them? I'd say very little. I don't think you can make judgements of people based soley on the media perception and stories we hear. There are coaches that from what I see I don't think I would want my son/daughter to play for, but I don't think we can make these blanket statements. Just seems inappropriate.

 

These guys are very public figures who are paid millions upon millions of dollars. Criticism is part of the deal, so forgive me if I'm not shedding any tears over their feelings.

These guys are very public figures who are paid millions upon millions of dollars. Criticism is part of the deal, so forgive me if I'm not shedding any tears over their feelings.

 

I couldn't care less about their feelings, I just thnk it says way more about the person throwing blanket judgements agains people they don't know. I've done itin the past and am very regretful over that.

Nor will they shed any over ours...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.