Leslie County Football Seniors

dominator_58

What a great group of young men. Due to hurricane Wilma booting me out of Florida for two weeks, I got a chance to watch LCHS work through the week. Unbelievable attitudes and work ethic. Those young men would make any college program better.

i was shocked at the outcome of this game. You have to give credit to Sheldon Clark. They are legit to beat Leslie at leslie. Huge win, bitter defeat.
I think it will be awhile before Leslie has this much talent again and this many seniors. Will the heat be on Koogler for this loss? :fire:

The only heat that koog should/will feel is what he puts on himself. Getting the opportunity to see how they do things behind closed doors was an eye opener. I have never seen a single coach prepare his team so thoroughly AND relay it to the kids. His players are like coaches when it comes to their opponents. Sounds like they had a bad half/sheldon clark played hard. Two good teams, someone's going to win and someone's going to lose. It sounds like Hagar is doing a fantastic job at Sheldon Clark. I bet this is a huge game for him personally this week. Facing his former coach.

Tim did a great job. My hat's off to him.

I think it will be awhile before Leslie has this much talent again and this many seniors. Will the heat be on Koogler for this loss? :fire:

I don't think the heat should be on Koogler...Who do you think helped these boys get as far as they did? I know that he would do anything for these kids...And I would like to thank him for all he's done for my son...Because the concern he shows for these boys goes way beyond coaching...Way to go Koogler and good luck next year! :cool:

i was shocked at the outcome of this game. You have to give credit to Sheldon Clark. They are legit to beat Leslie at leslie. Huge win, bitter defeat.

I do beleive everyone was shocked at the outcome of the game, Sheldon Clark has became a solid team this year congrats to them,, and Good Luck to all of Leslie Co. seniors a really good team.

The eagles did a great job this year, they brought back a sense of pride to the football program in Leslie County.

Are any of the other seniors planning on playing in college? Also, Ive heard Ryan Howard broke his arm 1st quarter of the Sheldon Clark game, is that true?

The eagles did a great job this year, they brought back a sense of pride to the football program in Leslie County.

Are any of the other seniors planning on playing in college? Also, Ive heard Ryan Howard broke his arm 1st quarter of the Sheldon Clark game, is that true?

Yes it's true, but he broke his hand.