Williamsburg vs. Nicholas County

cnc78

Which team wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins?

• Williamsburg
    • Nicholas Co.

Williamsburg limps into the playoffs after a heart breaking loss to Pineville last week. The defense played well but the offense with turnovers and penalties didn't get the job done. Nicholas County comes in off a big win. On film Nicholas looks to have good size and to be well coached. Can the Jackets rebound after the Pineville loss or will Nicholas County be too physical for the Jackets?

Not too sure it would be an upset special. Nicholas Co. plays in one of if not the toughest districts in the state.

I agree CNC - it would not surprise me to see all 4 of the District 5 teams playing in Round #2...and Nicholas County has improved every game this season - so I look for this to be a close game as well.

I agree CNC - it would not surprise me to see all 4 of the District 5 teams playing in Round #2...and Nicholas County has improved every game this season - so I look for this to be a close game as well.

From what I've seen this may be a classic match of size vs. speed

Massey has Wburg winning 30-27...

Williamsburg may be favored and has played a tough schedule. Nicholas appears to be very well coached. Would be surprised if its more than 6 points either way. My heart will pull for the Jackets but I'm afraid the Blue Jackets may have the upper hand.