Cincinnati LaSalle 31 Cincinnati Moeller 21

Clyde

La Salle is in control of the GCL South.

I know many thought some of us CCH fans were just blowing smoke about how good LS was after they throttled the Colonels. This team is legit with playmakers. D1 qb. D1 WR plus great size and speed.

No surprise to me that they are leading their conference.

Man, how long has it been since La Salle has won a GCL-S title?

LaSalle shared the GCL title with Elder in 1995. That is the only time LaSalle has ever "won" the GCL.

In addition, LaSalle has NEVER won a Ohio Playoff game. That may change this year...

....assuming they don't get matched up with my Cardinals in week 11. :D

-CardinalsFan

La Salle is the real deal. Been saying it all year. I had trouble convincing the La Salle grads in my own family. They believe now. La Salle have the best defense I have seen in person this season. It would be an absolute shame if Colerain and La Salle have to play each other in the first round of the playoffs.

La Salle is in control of the GCL South.

I know many thought some of us CCH fans were just blowing smoke about how good LS was after they throttled the Colonels. This team is legit with playmakers. D1 qb. D1 WR plus great size and speed.

No surprise to me that they are leading their conference.[/QUOT

I said in another thread before the St. X game that LaSalle could win the conference. They've locked up at least a share of it now. No surprise to me, as I said after the CovCath game that this was the best LaSalle team in school history.

For those worried about a LaSalle-Colerain first round game, it is highly unlikely. Both were in the top three in last week's Harbins.