Address of the Pendleton County Football Field ?

jvdfc

Coming South ont 27, it's right after you lose cell phone coverage, just when 700 WLW starts to fade out and when the pick up to car ratio runs about 6 to 1!

Just Kidding.... Sharp is beatiful school and the stadium is a very nice place to watch a game. Seriously if you are heading south on 27 it is on the right hand side, and almost impossible to miss. Coach Brown is good people, I wish him nothing but success!

They play a few miles north of Falmouth on US 27. The football field is actually at the middle school if I'm not mistaken.

If you are wondering why and my memory is correct, when the MS was being built, somewhere around 1997, there was some money leftover in the money bugeted through bond sales in building the middle school. Enough that allowed them to use it to construct the football field on those grounds.

My understanding was that it would have been several years before enough bond room would have materalized to build it at another location.

Coming South ont 27, it's right after you lose cell phone coverage, just when 700 WLW starts to fade out and when the pick up to car ratio runs about 6 to 1!

Just Kidding.... Sharp is beatiful school and the stadium is a very nice place to watch a game. Seriously if you are heading south on 27 it is on the right hand side, and almost impossible to miss. Coach Brown is good people, I wish him nothing but success!

New cell tower right on top of the hill. Some company's have great service there. Others not so great. Climb up one of the light standards and the AD told me you have WONDERFUL cell service.